VIDEO INTERVIEW – In this conversation with our editor, John Shook discusses Lean Thinking post-pandemic and its role tackling large-scale problems, and introduces an upcoming free event you don’t want to miss.
Interviewee: John Shook, Chairman, Lean Global Network
Interviewer: Roberto Priolo, Editor, Planet Lean
- 1:43: What is the role of Lean Thinking in the post-pandemic world?
- 7:22: What can you tell us about the adaptability lean firms have showed in the “new normal”?
- 10:54: Lean, global challenges and the Lean Global Network
- 16:56: Introducing the Lean Global Connection
- 23:15: What to expect from this event content-wise?
- 34:12: What is your presentation going to focus on?
Join us at the Lean Global Connection on November 29-30. Main stage of the event is free of charge! Register here.
John Shook is Chairman of the Lean Global Network.